Greek rooster kabobs on the grill are full of taste and shade to make any yard barbecue really feel like a celebration!
Marinated in a lightweight and lemony souvlaki-inspired marinade, rooster is threaded onto skewers with a rainbow of veggies and grilled till tender and juicy.
These rooster kabobs are the right make-ahead really feel good form of meal.
Greek Hen Kabobs
- Mediterranean-style shish-kabob are a breeze to prep and sizzle on the grill.
- Low in energy, low carb, and taste packed, they’re excellent for prepping forward!
- Make extras, this rooster kabob recipe is ideal for meal prep. They’re nice over salad or tucked right into a pita served heat or chilly.
- Cook dinner these on the grill or within the oven strategies to take pleasure in all of them 12 months lengthy.
- They go splendidly with salads, rice, or a glass of wine.
Elements for Hen Kabobs
- Marinade: Contemporary lemon, garlic, and a sprinkle of seasonings are all you want. We love oregano however add in your favourite Greek Seasoning mix.
- Hen: Contemporary or frozen and thawed will work. Use boneless skinless rooster breasts or rooster thighs on this recipe.
- Greens: Dive into the colour wheel; these kabobs are vibrant with bell peppers, zucchini, and crimson onion.
Variations – Mushrooms, par-cooked child potatoes, skinny slices of corn on the cob, cherry tomatoes, halved Brussels sprouts, and even thick chunks of bread will be threaded onto skewers with rooster.
Tips on how to Make Greek Hen Kabobs
- Put together the marinade as described within the recipe beneath.
- Marinate the rooster within the fridge for not less than half-hour.
- Toss ready greens with oil, salt, and pepper.
- Thread rooster and greens on skewers and grill on medium-high warmth till the rooster reaches 165°F. Serve with lemon wedges if desired.
Within the Oven:
- Put together skewers as directed above.
- Place them on a foil-lined pan and bake at 350°F for 15-17 minutes or broil for 5-6 minutes or till rooster reaches 165°F, turning as wanted.
- Take away the rooster and greens from the skewers and preserve them in an hermetic container within the fridge for 3 to 4 days. Get pleasure from chilly over a salad or in a wrap, or reheat rooster and greens collectively in a pan on the stovetop with a little bit oil till heated by.
- Freeze leftovers (off the skewers) in zippered baggage for as much as one month and thaw within the fridge till able to reheat.
Did you take pleasure in these Greek Hen Kabobs? You’ll want to depart a ranking and a remark beneath!
Greek Hen Kabobs
Greek rooster kabobs are a lightweight, wholesome, and scrumptious meal, full of diet and taste!
In a medium bowl, mix ⅓ cup olive oil, lemon juice, garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Add the rooster, toss effectively to coat, and refrigerate for not less than half-hour or as much as 4 hours.
Place the greens in a big bowl and toss with 1 tablespoon olive oil, ½ teaspoon salt, and ¼ teaspoon black pepper.
Take away rooster from the marinade, permitting extra to drip off. Discard the marinade and thread the rooster and greens onto skewers.
Preheat the grill to medium-high warmth. Add the skewers and cook dinner, turning continuously, for 10 to fifteen minutes or till the rooster is cooked by and reaches an inside temperature of 165°F.
Serve the skewers with lemon wedges and tzatziki if desired.
To make cook dinner these rooster kebabs within the oven, put together the skewers as directed. Place skewers on a foil-lined pan and switch the broiler on excessive. Broil 4-5″ from the warmth for 5-6 minutes per facet or till rooster reaches 165°F.
Energy: 388 | Carbohydrates: 8g | Protein: 38g | Fats: 23g | Saturated Fats: 4g | Polyunsaturated Fats: 3g | Monounsaturated Fats: 14g | Trans Fats: 0.02g | Ldl cholesterol: 109mg | Sodium: 496mg | Potassium: 921mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 4g | Vitamin A: 1201IU | Vitamin C: 79mg | Calcium: 38mg | Iron: 1mg
Diet data offered is an estimate and can differ primarily based on cooking strategies and types of elements used.
© SpendWithPennies.com. Content material and pictures are copyright protected. Sharing of this recipe is each inspired and appreciated. Copying and/or pasting full recipes to any social media is strictly prohibited. Please view my photo use policy here.